Countless tipsters across the country claim to have already witnessed voter fraud activity taking place throughout the 2022 Mid-Term Elections - They are reporting that the people involved are getting bolder and more aggressive with their actions.
Project Veritas journalists have even been told that, in some cases, these fraudsters are literally printing hundreds, if not thousands, of counterfeit ballots with the intention of mixing them in with the pool of legally-cast votes. Project Veritas’ and other Election Integrity groups primary focus will be bringing down the nefarious actors that are engaging in these elaborate and sophisticated voter fraud schemes. More Info
EVERY ELECTED OFFICIAL NEEDS TO SEE SELECTION CODE: The Movie
BILL BRUCH LETTER TO SKAGIT AUDITOR, ELECTIONS, COMMISSIONERS, PROSECUTOR
Aug 16, 2022
Attn: Skagit County Auditor Sandy Perkins; Skagit County Elections Supervisor Gabrielle Clay; Skagit County Commissioners, Peter Browning, Ron Wesen, Lisa Janicki; Skagit County Prosecutor Office
Re: Skagit Republicans Election Observer Findings
SCRP 2022 Primary Election Observer Report
In June 2022 I appointed Allison Capelle as the designated Election Observer Supervisor for the Skagit County Republican Party (SCRP). In the month of July Allison and I worked closely with SCRP Secretary Jack Christy on compiling a list of SCRP Election Observers for the 2022 elections. To date the SCRP has 46 dedicated elections observers, many of whom participated in observing the 2022 primary election (See SCRP Volunteer Results Primary 2022 Document). With the expected increase in scheduling for the General election, we are adding Zindra Nelson to our scheduling team.
The SCRP wholeheartedly thanks Skagit County Elections for their cooperation with our observers. Our observers appreciate the honesty and hard work that Skagit elections workers put into the process. After working and speaking with Allison, the SCRP observers, and getting their feedback from their experience with the primary election, we came up with several ideas for improvement (See SCRP Primary Observations Document).
Also, we are requesting a more structured schedule of hours from Skagit County Elections for the upcoming General Election
#1. We are requesting that elections observers be allowed to watch the entire process, per WAC 434-250-110. Unfortunately, our 8:30 AM and 9 AM shift observers found that when they arrived the elections staff was already processing ballots before observers were allowed to be in the room during the processing. This was magnified when the building’s doors remained locked until 8:30 AM as they have an auto-lock on them. For the 2022 General Election we are requesting that we be present when elections processing begins. Whether that be at 8 AM, 8:30 AM, etc. As long as ballots are being processed, observers should be allowed to be present.
#2. Current Skagit Elections policy is that each political party only have one election observer present in the room. There is a problem with this, as it is not always compliant with WAC 434-261-20. As witnessed multiple times, oftentimes there are many county center operation activities happening at once. This makes it impossible for one person to observe all the processes, i.e., the scanning station, Agilis scanning and sorting system room, room where ballots are being looked at, adjudication, tabulation etc. Also, our observers are stating that once in the room they are being put too far away from the process and it is difficult for them to see what is going on.
As a solution we request to have three SCRP election observers to be allowed in the room to observe processing. During the L& A test there were 6 observers present and there was plenty of room to accommodate them all. Another solution would be to get a larger room, which the SCRP will wholeheartedly advocate for.
#3. Signature verification is a concern. Many of our observers noted that during the signature matching processes that several signatures were allowed to be accepted that did not look like the signature on record. These were not little differences, but big differences between the signatures on file and the ones on the ballot that were allowed to be counted. There was a noted difference in the skill levels of two elections employees that were checking signatures. While one seemed to do an excellent job, one seemed to need a bit more training.
Also, a concern is that the VoteWA system is online and could be compromised. Also, any nefarious hacker can get voter signatures and simply sign them onto a mail-in ballot envelope that won't be detected by the signature verification process. If someone accesses signatures online, it could be possible for forged signatures to get through signature verification process. We do not trust that this online voting system is being used fairly. Therefore, if Skagit Elections notices patterns of online ballots being voted in block, potential voter fraud, etc. please investigate.
It was noted early in the primary election process that the scanners were not able to scan / read the ballots which led to several days of delays. As a remedy, new rollers were installed, and a tech found that the paper setting was not correct. After this occurred, I emailed Gabrielle Clay asking for a new L & A test per RCW 29A.12.130 / WAC 434-335-330 (4) If, for any reason, changes are made to the ballot counting programming after the official logic and accuracy test, an emergency logic and accuracy test must be conducted pursuant to WAC 434-335-310. According to Gabrielle these changes did not warrant a new Logic and Accuracy test because no changes were made to the scanner’s software system.
Thank you for your consideration and attention to these matters.
Bill Bruch, SCRP Chairman
PRIMARY RESULTS / GENERAL PLAN
7/19/22 – 8/11/22
Registered voters 85,330
Ballots processed 37,576
17 days observers present
15 days x 6 (+) hours / day
1 full day no processing
2 afternoons no processing
102 total volunteer hours processing room / 26 scheduled hours rotunda
128 total volunteer hours
Average 4.13 hours / volunteer
Every shift filled!
ZERO cancelations (amazing!)
Plan for 4.5 weeks / 150 hours processing room (3 observers = 450 hours)
Approximate dates 10/25 – 11/23
Goal: 45 active observers (3 observers = 90 active)
Goal: 70 total observers (3 observers = 140 total observers)
Goal: 50 hours rotunda
No ballots processed without observers
2022 PRIMARY OBSERVATIONS
WAC 434-261-020 / WAC 434-250-110
· 7/28/22 Observer witnessed via rotunda video feed, observers with Algelis machine, ballots being removed from the envelopes by processing board at table, no observers
· 8/1/22 Observer witnessed via the rotunda, ballots being scanned with observers and ballots being removed from envelopes
· 8/2/22 Observer arrive at 8:30 to find the processing board was handling and processing the ballots without observers.
· 8/2/22 Observer witnessed processing ballots in two stages, signature matching without an observers
· 8/3/22 Observer arrives at 8:30 to see ballots being processed without observers
· 8/9/22 Observer witness in processing room, ballots being scanned with observer, but duplication process was not observed
· 8/10/22 Observer witnessed ballot processing prior to 8:30 when doors open to public.
· Inconsistent communication regarding observer schedule start time.
· 8/4/22 Observer witnessed ballots on “employees’ desk”
· 8/4/22 Observer watched as “someone” walked two ballots into the processing room and saw ballots in mail slots
· Observers questioned the lack of presence of the County Auditor doing the processing functions.
PROCESSING CENTER SPACE LIMITATIONS
· Longer processing time due to insufficient processing staff
· Observer WAC’s are not followed as “lack of space” causes a limit of observers
· Two separate machines – closed source
· External drive is moved from the scanner to the tabulator. On tabulator write in names are viewed and added to tally. A third drive is added to convert data from tabulator to a CSV file. This drive is inserted into the Elections Supervisors computer to upload the results to vote.wa. It was explained that these last drives are cleaned and tagged for future use.
SPOKANE COUNTY 2022 "RISK-LIMITING AUDIT" SHAM
ELECTION INTEGRITY UPDATE: EXPOSING WA STATE ELECTION CORRUPTION
AUG 16, 2022
FOR THE 2022 SPOKANE COUNTY PRIMARY ELECTION RISK-LIMIT "AUDIT" - The 3rd Legislative District Position 2 race was randomly selected by the SOS. Spokane County Auditor Vicky Dalton submitted the Risk -Limiting Audit (RLA) parameters to the SOS. It was to be an "audit" for the race, but only an "audit" (ballot comparison) on the 2nd and 3rd place candidates in a three candidate race – not the winning candidate (a Democrat).
Through the ARLO Software Algorithm Program, a "random" sample size of ballots was determined to be audited – 71 total ballots were chosen to audit. 39,342 ballots were counted in the 3rd Leg race. 144,334 total ballots were counted county-wide.
The RLA process resulted in about 45 ballots being selected that were NOT in the 3rd Legislative District, but were in other legislative districts within Spokane County. Meaning about only 26 ballots were audited for the actual Leg 3 race. In fact, no ballots "audited' had a vote for the candidate in the 3rd position.
PROBLEM #1: Why would you "audit" a race and not "audit" ANY votes for the leading candidate in the race?
PROBLEM #2: Why would you audit a race and not audit ANY votes for the 3rd place candidate in the race?
PROBLEM #3: Spokane County includes 5 Legislative Districts - The Legislative District 3 RLA had about 45 of 71 ballots chosen to audit that were NOT in Legislative District 3.
PROBLEM #4: How can an audit of 26 ballots in the 3rd Leg District Pos 2 race, that includes NO ballots for the first or third place candidate in the race, be in any way considered an audit?
PROBLEM #5: Why would you audit ballots from all over the county OUTSIDE the 3rd district for a 3rd district race?
PROBLEM #6: Election observers were not allowed to witness the physical ballots or the imaged ballots, side by side.
PROBLEM #7: All Cast Vote Record (CVR) data and images from the RLA were made available via password and were EMAILED to the *ARLO RLA Team in Colorado to evaluate the process, showing the Election System is connected to the internet.
PROBLEM #8: Spokane County elections observers were not allowed to have a copy of the RLA report to see the composition of the RLA process. The election observers were not allowed to review the mathematical formulas supporting the plan of the RLA, nor were they allowed to be shown calculations on how the race and candidates were determined. When asked why they could not get a copy of the report, they were told because we can't give you access to Cast Vote Records and "You have to Trust Us."
PROBLEM #9: When the Spokane GOP elections observers asked Democrat Auditor Vicky Dalton about this process, she doubled down and said, "This is a "True Audit."
OF NOTE: Washington State is one of the only state's in the country where Cast Vote Record (CVR) data is not available to the public.
OF CONCERN: Auditor Dalton has chosen to eliminate the Random Batch Audit and replace with the Risk Limiting Audit for Spokane County. This "Sham" Risk Limiting Audit (RLA) that was just conducted in Spokane county is supposed to give us full confidence and faith that all the 2022 Spokane county primary elections were conducted fairly and honestly........
OTHER ISSUES: By design the RLA is supposed to be preceded by an Audit Trail of the Election System. There is none.
A Public Records Request was filed August 13th regarding the above. Still no answers back as of this publication.
* RISK LIMIT AUDIT (RLA) FACTS:
For the 2021 elections WA State had a pilot program in 9 counties implementing "Risk-Limiting Audits" (RLA). According to the WA SOS, a RLA is a post-election audit that ensures election results match what the voters selected. Problem being, in the RLA software program called Arlo, there is an algorithm connected to all the ballot images from the election, the software program tells the elections officials which ballots to pull to "audit" the election.
In Nov 2019, the US Department of Homeland Security announced it would partner with Voting Works to Pilot the use of its Arlo vote verification software in the six key battleground states during the November 2020 election. Arlo is touted to make sure the outcome of an election is "statistically likely" and is being promoted through Voting Works (a 501 non-profit). Voting Works was created by the left-leaning Center for Democracy and Technology (CDT), a major donor is George Soros through his Foundation to Promote Open Society.
These types of "audits" are not genuine audits and do nothing to verify if the ballots themselves are counterfeit.
Just like Spokane County, the plan in some WA counties is to replace the current “Random Batch Audits” (which are almost as bad, but at least has a human element) with the new “Risk-Limiting Audits.”
FLAWED "AUDITS" - Depending on how close the election is (only about 1/10 of 1% of election results are checked) ballot images from the election are used to determine which ballots the election officials are to select to verify the election.
I.e., Thurston County GOP election observers in a RLA reported that in a Nov 2021 election of 60,000 + votes counted, only 63 ballots were audited via the RLA Arlo program.
If elections can have predetermined outcomes via ballot box stuffing (like 2,000 Mules showed) and computer algorithms controlling the outcome of the election, like many have shown and believe, (Joe Kent, Jovan Pulitzer, Dr. Frank, Draza Smith, David Clements Cornel Shawn Smith and others) then the RLA could easily be “rigged audits” and potentially part of a cover up for an election, as the human element is now taken out of the equation.
OF NOTE: The current "Random Batch Audits" are also not true "audits" and only look at a very small percentage of ballots / ballot images; in most WA State Counties it is 6 batches of 50 per batch (300 ballots total). RCW 29A.60.170 (3). This RCW requires checking the results for one office by randomly selecting three precincts or six batches for the audit.
After the 2020 election results stopped in the middle of the night and vote trajectories magically changed when they fired up again, thousands of people, just like you, didn't buy it. They formed armies of canvassers in 35 or more states. They did something that has not been done at scale in the history of the country: they started checking voter rolls.
They did more. They filed Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests at unprecedented levels.Secretary of state offices, once a murky sinecure, had to answer real questions about what was going on. Here's what popped out. Article
The US 2020 Presidential Election counted a record-breaking 158 million votes, 22 million higher than the previous election, and yet was decided by only 42,918 alleged votes or 0.027% across Arizona, Georgia and Wisconsin.
In the days, weeks and months following, thousands of anomalies, eyewitness accounts and sworn testimonies emerged showing corruption, election tampering and blatant voter and election fraud (see 300 + links below).
ACTION ITEMS: Go to VoteWa.gov, enter your name and dob, and verify that your voter history is accurate.
If you do not feel comfortable voting by mail, then please vote in-person at the Skagit County Elections office, located at 700 S. 2nd St. Mount Vernon (2nd floor) next to the County Courthouse. (MAP)
If you experience anything anomalous regarding elections, i.e. receive two ballots or more, etc. please take a picture of the ballots and contact the Skagit Elections Office and / or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill out an affidavit online and find important Election Integrity Updates at WAElectionIntegrity.com. Also, if you witness ANY Election Irregularity / Anomaly go to: Voteifynow.org.
SEE IMPORTANT ELECTION INTEGRITY UPDATES @ WhoCountsTheVotes.com
CALL FOR COMPREHENSIVE AUDITS OF OUR ELECTIONS: Email your State Representatives, Auditor and SOS. Demand comprehensive, independent audits to fix our election processes to insure only valid votes will be counted in the future.
VOLUNTEER TO CANVASS AND / OR TO DO ELECTION OBSERVING: This is a great way to be proactive and stay engaged in the political process at the local community level -- Email: email@example.com or call us at (360) 424-9792.
SIGN OUR "VOTER PROTECTION ACT" ELECTION AUDITS I-1505 CITIZENS' INITIATIVE PETITION: All new 2022 Citizens' Initiative Petitions are available at our SCRP Office.
GET AND STAY EDUCATED: Follow the SkagitRepublicans.com website Blog and Election Integrity pages.
Sept 2022 Updates: Watch Selection Code - The Movie: Election fraud in America: the evidence. Once you open your eyes to the possibility that the systems you trust aren't as trustable as you were led to believe, you start to see things that you could never before consider possible.
25 Attorney * Litigation "Hold Letters" were emailed out from Attorney Pete Serrano / The Silent Majority Foundation to the counties in Washington State that admit via PRR that 2020 Election Log Records were Entirely Deleted (or are unable to provide) and were not "backed up" in the following counties:
Asotin, Benton, Clallam, Columbia, Cowlitz, Douglas, Ferry, Franklin, Garfield, Grant, Grays Harbor, Island, King, Kitsap, Lewis, Mason, Okanagan, Pacific, San Juan, Skagit, Skamania, Snohomish, Stevens, Whatcom and Yakima Counties.
* A litigation "Hold" Letter / Notice is written correspondence directing an entity or an individual to preserve documents and data that may be relevant to a threatened or pending litigation or an official investigation.
25 Counties in WA Notified of Potential Litigation ____________________________________________________________________________
Now that Public Record Request (PRR) and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) data is becoming available to study, assimilate and investigate, it is crystal clear that the 2020 elections were far worse than anyone previously thought.
THERE WERE MANY BROKEN LAWS IN OUR STATE: Washington State County Elections Officials and County Prosecutors, via PRR, admit 2020 Voting Machine Election Log Records were Entirely Deleted (or are unable to provide) and were not "backed up" in 25 WA State Counties, including: Asotin, Benton, Clallam, Columbia Cowlitz, Douglas, Ferry, Franklin, Garfield, Grant, Grays Harbor, Island, King, Kitsap, Lewis, Mason, Okanagan, Pacific, San Juan, Skagit, Skamania, Snohomish, Stevens, Whatcom and Yakima Counties. The illegal deletions occurred between December 2020 and Dec 2021.
Additionally, the Election Assistance Commission requires voting systems and tabulation equipment to create a “real-time audit log” which records the events of an election. Read the EAC Decision on Request for Interpretation (Audit Logs) for details on what logging is required.
Clear Ballot and the WA State Counties say it was due to a "Software Upgrade” to each of their election machine systems. Now, after deletion, this means there is probably no way to verify if there was any "unauthorized access" to the voting machine equipment, data and the scan server, which holds the 2020 election vote counts.
The scan server is where vote tabulation data is stored, this would be a necessary reason to preserve these logs.
NOW THESE VERY IMPORTANT ELECTION RECORDS ARE COMPLETELY GONE FOR GOOD - SO WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO HIDE?
Web Activity Logs are also important because they show database records that would include an audit trail of changes, and any data source initiating a change like "attempted access," such as when someone tries to log-in with the wrong password, when new passwords are made, or if "access" was granted to new users, etc.
Access could also include when someone enables the “display vote totals” and if anyone accessed it from another machine within the election system, or externally.
If the scan server is accessed, those with access can view the vote count and there could be manipulation of the data in various forms.
Web Activity Logs show the events that occurred during the tabulation of the votes. In essence they are a link in the chain of custody to make sure that the election was secure.
Also, PRRs show WA State Counties that used Hart InterCivic and Dominion Voting Systems had similar voting machine vendor software "upgrades" which illegally deleted important 2020 elections records (during the same time frames), without backing them up. i.e. Stevens and Franklin Counties are among them.
Cyber Security and Election Integrity Experts all agree that these types of computer logs and records are vital components of the election itself. WATCH SELECTION CODE (45 Min Mark)
Watch Here at 13 min of Video 3-15-22 Nye County Commissioner meeting -- expert witness explains how election log files indicate how these voting systems are operating that are responsible for tabulating our votes, and if there was a hack or break-in, these are the files to determine if that existed.
There is absolutely no reason why Election Machine Web Activity Logs should be illegally deleted!
Most definitely more Washington State Counties will be added to this list as PRR information becomes available. OF NOTE: PRRs are now taking up to 6 months to get elections information. Hmmm.......
Other counties such as Pierce show that someone viewed the vote totals illegally. I.e. Pierce Web Activity Logs showed they viewed the vote totals Nov 3 (Election Day) at 6:01 PM. That would be considered tabulation. The state defines tabulation as making the vote totals readable by a human, not just a machine. So, they “tabulated” the votes before 8 PM on Election Day.
THIS VIOLATES RCW 29A.84.730:
(1) In any location in which ballots are counted, no person authorized by law to be present while votes are being counted may divulge any results of the count of the ballots at any time prior to 8 PM on the day of the primary or special or general election.
AND VIOLATES WAC 434-250-110: (6) Tabulation may begin after 8 PM on the day of the election.
Additionally, counties appear to have created and exported reports during the time they turned on the display vote totals before 8 PM on election day. This suggests they were potentially sharing this information, which is also against the law.
This was found in part of the Web Activity Logs data via PRR provided by counties who did not illegally delete these election records. It should help people understand why the many other WA State counties should have not deleted and at a minimum backed-up the logs prior to their update.
OR PERHAPS THIS EXPLAINS EXACTLY WHY THE VOTING MACHINE VENDORS AND COUNTIES COMPLETELY DELETED THESE ELECTION RECORDS.......
Because of the very serious nature of the above facts, attorneys are being consulted for potential WA State lawsuits.
ELECTION INTEGRITY UPDATES VIA MARCH, 2022 PUBLIC RECORDS REQUEST DATA: According to Skagit County Auditor 2020 and 2021 registered voter records: 1,507 registered "inactive" or canceled voters were all apparently sent ballots for the 2021 general election, despite 465 being listed as deceased, 965 who moved out of state before or during 2020, 75 who were registered to vote out of state before or during 2020, and 2 that had been declared incompetent.
FINAL 2021 SKAGIT VOTER INTEGRITY PROJECT NUMBERS: SVIP Canvassing Volunteers found a total of 1,632 Voter Anomalies and have 1,937 Signed Affidavits. See SCRP Newsletter and related EI links below:
During November / Dec 2021 canvassing SVIP volunteers found another 94 anomalies (registered voters who did not live at the address of record). This increased the total number of Skagit anomalies to 1,632 and the number of affidavits to 1,937 for the year 2021.
Good News: According to March 2022 voter registration data The Skagit County Auditor has now removed over 900 of these anomalies off the voter rolls. However, it still does not explain as to why there was a vote cast and counted by someone in the Nov 2020 election who did not live at their voter registration address of record (potential phantom voters).
Of Note: During our 2021 Skagit County canvassing efforts it was discovered that at least 5 people were registered to vote at 614 residences.
6 people were registered to vote at 194 residences
7 people were registered to vote at 52 addresses
8 people were registered to vote at 20 residences
9 people were registered to vote at 5 residences
10 people were registered to vote at 8 residences
11 people were registered to vote at 4 residences
12 people were registered to vote at 1 residence
14 people were registered to vote at 1 residence
15 people were registered to vote at 1 residence
16 people were registered to vote at 2 residences
17 people were registered to vote at 1 residence
18 people were registered to vote at 2 residences
20 people were registered to vote at 1 residence and
32 people were registered to vote at 1 residence
Also, we recently discovered that in 2020 and 2021 there were 3 active Skagit County voters who were registered to vote before they were born!
In 2022 the Skagit Voter Integrity Project canvassing volunteers will continue non-partisan work in helping to clean up the voter rolls and will be now working under the banner of the Washington Voter Research Project (WVRP). Glen Morgan and several volunteers, who share a common interest in election integrity and ensuring that our votes count, formed WVRP in 2021 in WA State. The goal is to ensure that all legal votes are not just “counted,” but also to ensure that they are not “canceled” by fraud, incompetence, or other problems which can often occur in any complex, government run, bureaucratic system. Voting integrity is a worthy goal for all people who care about our fundamental right to vote!
Statewide the Thurston County Election Integrity Canvassers came out with an amazing report Jan 10. The report was written by a Private Investigator and former WA State Fraud Investigator. Findings included: 2,164 voters (57.77%) had moved but were still registered at their previous address.
2,164 registered voters who had changed address but were still registered at their previous address. This is 57.77% of the 3,746 voters that they obtained information about. Of the 2,164 voters that had moved, 367 had moved in the past 90 days. 932 of them had moved one year ago or more, and 358 had moved two or more years ago, but were still registered to that address. 75 voters had moved more than five years ago. You can find the entire report at WAElectionIntegrity.com.
In 2021 the Skagit Voter Integrity Project (SVIP) had more than 45 committed volunteers, the purpose and mission was and still is to strengthen Voter and Election Integrity in Skagit County by helping to clean the voter rolls, provide honest and thoughtful critiquing of all aspects of our county and state election systems, while also advocating to ensure Free and Fair Elections.
In 2021 the SVIP volunteers are worked with the Washington Voter Research Project, Voter Science, the Washington State Republican Party Election Integrity Committee, as well as other county party Election Integrity Committees, including several non-partisan volunteers and groups in helping to identify areas and vulnerabilities in the state's elections systems. We are seeking the truth and are committed to educating the public and government officials about problems we find in the election system and are being pro-active in proposing solutions to eliminate the potential for voter fraud consistent with the Rule-of-Law and the Constitution.
In Skagit with our volunteers work in the 2020 county elections we have been able to identify dozens of people who received at least two ballots in the mail, at least 43 deceased voters who cast a ballot, and we were able to give the Skagit Auditor a list of 137 egistered voters in the county who all had duplicate registrations.
Since Dr. Douglas Frank's visit to Skagit County on Memorial Day weekend the Skagit Voter Integrity Project Volunteers have knocked on hundreds of doors in an effort to clean up the voter rolls. In the month of June alone we found over 300 voter anomalies / potential phantom voters and our total overall is now over 1,530 Many of these cases are where the listed registered voter of the address voted in the November 2020 election, but the voter does not live at the address. All these cases are being documented and are being sent to the Skagit County Auditor.
Other Washington State Counties including: Benton, Clark, Douglass, Garfield, Island, Jefferson, King, Kittitas, Kitsap, Mason, Pierce, San Juan, Snohomish, Spokane, Thurston, Walla Walla, Yakima, and others are also finding many election issue related anomalies.
55% of Nationwide Voters Support Election Audits: A June 2021 national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports finds that 55% of Likely U.S. Voters support forensic audits of election results to ensure there was no vote fraud. Twenty-nine percent (29%) oppose such audits and 17% are not sure (survey here.).
Our work has just begun but the efforts to clean up the voter rolls are already paying dividends (see video here and here) by Glen Morgan that describes why and what we are doing regarding the volunteer canvassing process).
June 2021 national polls (Gallop and others) found that over 75% of voters (including 60% of Democrats) supported Voter ID requirements, over 80% of Republicans believed there was widespread voter fraud during the November Presidential Election and 59% of voters no longer trust our elections. And in July 2021, a nationwide RNC poll found that more than 80% of all voters say verifying voter ID is an important security measure; 87% of voters said they were against ballot harvesting; 71% of voters believe ballots should not be accepted after election day, and 88% of all voters said mail in ballots should NOT be sent to people who are registered to vote and non-citizens; While 77% of all voters reject Democrats' claim that "racism" is behind voter integrity laws. While mainstream media outlets continue to either ignore or downplay the impacts of vote fraud on the 2020 election, the irregularities surrounding the election raises many questions and concerns.
These and previous legal actions concerning vote fraud are primarily focused on the states of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Nevada. Examples of election irregularities in these and other states include:
* On election night Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin all stopped counting and then had impossible percentage magnitude vote count election spikes in favor of Biden between 1 - 4 AM
* Not allowing Republican Election Observers to be present during counting
* Weaponizing Covid-19 to unlawfully usurp state laws
* The shredding and disposal of ballots before ballots could be audited
* The unlawful expansion of mail-in voting
* Suspending the requirement to provide identification to vote
* Allowing the expansion of early voting
* Allowing votes to be cast after November 3
* The use of ballot drop boxes used disproportionately in Democrat districts
* The practice of vote harvesting in unauthorized states
* Paying voters / providing something of value in return for voting
* Massive irregularities and illegal actions regarding vote count observers
* Numerous examples of illegal voter registration activities
* Suspending signature requirements on mail-in ballots
* Suspending, changing, or allowing dual methods of voter signature verification
* Multiple states and counties denying audits of vote results
* Denying audits of Dominion vote count machines in Arizona
* Failure to fully investigate literally thousands of sworn legal affidavits alleging vote fraud
SOME IMPORTANT VOTER INTEGRITY RELATED LINKS:
VIDEO: Joe Biden exposed the Democrat corruption during an Oct, 2020 interview saying: "we’re in a situation where we have put together — and you guys did it for president Obama’s administration, before this — We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."
VIDEO: “I Was Driving Completed Ballots from NY to Pennsylvania – So I Decided to Speak Up” — UPDATE: USPS Contract Truck Driver Who Transferred 288,000 FRAUDULENT BALLOTS from NY to PA Speaks at Presser (Dec 2020)
Brannon Howse and Mike Lindell Break HUGE Wisconsin News in Exclusive First Report on Why Wisconsin House Speaker is Now Admitting Widespread Fraud That Could Decertify Wisconsin 2020 Election (Mar 2022)
Ordros Analytics - Cutting edge forensic and analytical research to assist grass-roots election integrity movements all over the U.S. Our goal is simple: Fix the stolen 2020 Election and safeguard all future elections from similar crimes (May 2022)
VIDEO: “2000 Mules” Investigator Gregg Phillips Drops a Bomb: Investigators Discovered Multinational Player and Federal Agencies Involved in Operation – A “Multinational Deal Involving Billions of Dollars” (May 2022)
FOIA REQUEST REVEALS BIZARRE GUEST FOR BRAD RAFFENSPERGER PRIOR TO 2020 SENATE RUNOFF ELECTION – THEN WA SOS KIM WYMAN FLEW TO BE ‘PUT TO WORK’ BY RAFFY, THEN RESIGNED, JOINED BIDEN ADMINISTRATION (June 2022)
Investigation Into U.S. Election Software Company Uncovers Chinese Coders - A deep dive into a Michigan election company's patents, employees, domain registrations, and internet archives reveals a disturbing Chinese connection (Aug 2022)
What is ranked-choice voting? In the same vein as ballot harvesting and universal mail-in voting, ranked choice voting is intentionally designed to stop conservatives from winning elections (Sept 2022)
Fighting Electile Dysfunction at Sea: Captain K's Sudden Promotion...to Captain - Jim Brunner, columnist for The Seattle Times, has promoted me to Captain, and switched my branch of services to the Navy (Sept 2022)
Without a doubt Washington State’s voters overwhelmingly question the precision and accuracy of the current WA state elections voting process. The voters and citizens have a right to assurance of election integrity and have very serious concerns with our elections system including, but not limited to:
A mail-in voting system process that is ripe with many opportunities for potential election fraud.
Mail-in ballots with signatures on the outside of the envelopes allowing for theft of ballots and voter signatures.
Thousands of non-citizens being registered to vote without their knowledge or consent, including many that have unexpectedly received ballots for recent state elections.
Ballot harvesting, which easily enables nefarious people to vote in place of registered voters.
Voting machines that are all easily capable of being hacked and subject to manipulation.
Numerous instances of election-tabulation and voting machine irregularities reported across the country, including WA State voting election data found on AZ voting machines showing proof of voting machines connected to the internet and possible collusion.
Many examples of voting irregularities that appear to be related to functions of the Vendor’s voting machine systems' software/firmware itself.
Voting machines and voting machines parts manufactured in China without a proper chain of custody to the end user.
County officials illegally deleting voting machine election logs in states across America including at least 12 WA State Counties, Winham New Hampshire, Maricopa County AZ, Mesa County CO, etc., violating states’ laws and federal law 52 USC 2071.
More than half of WA State counties machines not being properly certified for the 2020 elections, because the testing lab’s EAC 2-year accreditation had lapsed Feb, 2017 and was not renewed until Feb, 2021 violating WAC 434-335-040.
Same day voter registration up until 8 PM on election day, making it impossible to verify the true accuracy of the voter rolls.
County and state auditors being unable to guarantee that mailed-out ballots reach their intended recipients.
National change of address records indicating failures of county and state auditors to maintain accurate and up-to-date records of addresses for voters.
County and state auditors that cannot assure with accuracy that the mailed-out ballot was filled out by the legally registered voter(s).
Voter registration being linked to the Washington State Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) data, which does not require proof of citizenship.
Lack of government transparency and accountability with recent legislation including HB 1068 which retroactively restricts public access to election records.
Washington State Elections Officials have a legal duty and an ethical obligation to provide assurance of free, fair, accurate and transparent elections to our state’s citizenry. But this is not happening, what to do? What are some of the remedies?
We should phase out the use of voting machines and go back to in-person voting only, with proper identification to cast a legal vote.
Make voting a one-day only holiday and allow the officials in each voting precinct to count the votes under the strictest supervision, using several surveillance cameras.
Allow mail-in voting only for the military and the infirmed.
De-link the Department of Motor Vehicles from voter registration.
End same-day voter registration, and only allow a registered voter to change address (and vote with the new address) up to 30 days before election day.
Require each county auditor to do a mandatory 1,000 – 2,500 ballot hand recount using random county voter batches, after election vote counting has been concluded and before county certification.
Allocate time and resources with leadership in Washington counties to facilitate a validation of the voting systems within Washington State, including forensic audits of procedures, processes, source codes & data to discover any irregularities and statutory deviations that may exist within the voting system that may undermine voter confidence.
Require the Washington State SOS and County Auditors to regularly conduct comprehensive audits to clean and purge the names of non-citizens from voter registration databases, using any available federal or state databases.
Advocate for a brand new, ultra-secure paper ballot, using fraud countermeasures like QR codes, watermarks, microprint, holograms and other state-of-the-art security features that will help restore faith in our elections.
Call for the Washington State legislature to pass legislation that will support financial assistance for citizen-verified identification for voter registration.
Support all policies and legislation that ensure Washington State’s and counties’ voter rolls are purged of inappropriate or unlawful registrations, and protect non-citizens from intentionally or accidentally registering to vote.
WSRP ELECTION INTEGRITY COMMITTEE
The Washington State Republican Party Election Integrity Committee Chairman is Bill Bruch (Bill is on his 3rd elected term and has been the SCRP Chairman for 6 years). The WSRP EIC committee includes more than 65 dedicated members representing 36 of our state's counties. Election Integrity is a major issue in our state and nation, as much of the American population has lost faith in our election systems because of the widespread voter fraud in the 2020 Presidential election. The below Draft Resolution was respectfully submitted by the WSRP EIC to the WSRP Resolutions Committee on February 18th, 2021.
Restoring Voter Confidence in Election Integrity
Whereas Washington State voters question the accuracy and precision of our elections and voting process in this state; and,
Whereas Washington State currently conducts elections by utilizing a mail-in ballot process; and,
Whereas the county auditors overseeing our elections cannot guarantee that mailed out ballots reach the intended recipients who are legally registered voters; and,
Whereas the county auditors overseeing our elections cannot assure the accuracy that the returned mail-in ballots were filled out by the legally registered voter; and,
Whereas voter registration has been linked to the Washington State Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) data, which does not require proof of citizenship.
Now, therefore be it resolved to ensure fair and honest elections for the voters of Washington State; the Washington State Republican Party (WSRP) calls for the DMV to be de-linked from voter registration; and,
Be it further resolved that the WSRP calls for the end of same-day voter registration, and only allow a registered voter to change address (and vote with the new address) up to 28 days before election day; and,
Be it further resolved that the WSRP calls for voting to be in person, with proper identification required to cast a legal vote; and mail-in voting to be only allowed upon request by the registered voter; and
Be it further resolved that the WSRP calls for each county auditor to do a mandatory 1,000 ballot hand recount (2,500 ballot hand recount if the county population exceeds 250,000) from random county voter batches, after election vote counting has been concluded and before county certification; and
Be it further resolved that the WSRP will allocate time and resources with leadership in Washington counties to facilitate a validation of the voting systems within Washington State, including forensic audits of procedures, processes, source codes & data to discover any irregularities and statutory deviations that may exist within the voting system that may undermine voter confidence.
On April 5, 2021 the Skagit County Republican Party Executive Board unanimously passed three Election Integrity Resolutions, as follows:
Restoring Voter Confidence in Washington State’s Elections
with Specific Regard to Mail-In Voting
Whereas, Washington State residents have a right to assurance of election integrity; and
Whereas, elections officials in Washington State have a legal duty and an ethical obligation to provide publicly-verifiable information to Washington State voters so they are able to pursue and attain reasonable assurance of election integrity; and
Whereas, Washington State currently conducts elections using a process that essentially excludes all forms of voting other than the mail-out ballot; and
Whereas, the use of mail-out balloting lacks proper checks and balances and a needed verifiable chain of custody that is otherwise well established in our country’s in-person election day voting systems; and
Whereas, national change of address records appear to indicate failures of county auditors in Washington State to maintain accurate and up-to-date records of addresses for residents; and
Whereas, no county official overseeing our election can verify that each mail-out ballot reaches its intended recipient and/or was filled out by its intended recipient; and Washington State allows same-day voter registration.
Whereas, the current use of ballot security sleeves, as opposed to sealed security envelopes used in the past, do not prevent elections officials from being able to see and/or tamper with ballots during ballot processing; and
Whereas, hundreds of credible voter fraud reports and circumstances have significantly and negatively impacted voter confidence in the integrity of Washington State’s elections.
Now therefore be it resolved that the Skagit County Republican Party (SCRP) calls for the immediate cessation of using unsolicited mail-out ballots; and,
Be it further resolved that as long as Washington State utilizes mail-out ballots, the SCRP calls for all state and county address databases to be regularly audited and purged immediately prior to each election to help ensure every ballot is mailed to the correct and verified address of its intended recipient; and,
Be it finally resolved that SCRP will collaborate with state and county officials, as well as GOP leadership in Washington State, to help provide voters with assurance of election security and integrity, by advocating for full transparency and making all information concerning election process available to the public, and advocate state elections to be conducted using primarily in-person voting with valid voter identification required.
Restoring Voter Confidence in Washington State’s Elections with Specific Regard to Voter Registration of Non-Citizens
Whereas, Washington State voters have a right to reasonable assurance of election integrity; and
Whereas, elections officials in Washington State have a legal duty and an ethical obligation to provide publicly-verifiable information to Washington State voters so they are able to pursue and attain reasonable assurance of election integrity; and
Whereas, Washington State has been declared a “sanctuary state” for illegal aliens; and
Whereas, despite Washington State law allowing drivers’ licenses to be issued to non-citizens for more than two decades now, the Office of the Secretary of State has never run an audit of the state voter registration database to identify and remove non-citizens who are inappropriately registered; and
Whereas, Washington State’s Department of Licensing (DOL) now has the authority and capability to automatically register to vote any person applying for a Washington State driver’s license or identicard through their agency, and does so without requiring any verification that an applicant is a citizen of the United States; and
Whereas, Washington State’s Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) now has the authority and capability to automatically register to vote any person applying to receive services through their agency, and does so without requiring verification that an applicant is a citizen of the United States; and
Whereas, Washington’s Office of the Secretary of State has neither the jurisdiction to obtain the membership rosters of federally recognized Indian tribes in Washington State, nor the authority to audit them, and therefore cannot know whether any individual issued a tribal ID card is a citizen of the United States as well as a resident of Washington State; and
Whereas, any Washington State driver’s license, identicard, or tribal ID card is now considered legal identification in Washington State for registering to vote; and
Whereas, thousands of non-citizens (namely, legal immigrants working diligently toward their citizenship), have been registered to vote without their knowledge or consent and many have unexpectedly received ballots for recent state elections; and
Whereas, some non-citizens (namely, legal immigrants), have had Washington State ballots cast fraudulently in their names without their knowledge or consent; and
Whereas, data and statistics from the Federal E-Verify database and the US Department of Homeland Security’s Citizenship & Immigration Data Repository, while not perfect or comprehensive, are accessible to state agencies/officials (or available upon request), and can be used to assess Washington State’s voter roll integrity and to query the voter database to identify non-citizens who have been unlawfully registered to vote; and
Whereas, in accordance with RCW 29A.08.125, the Washington State’s Office of Secretary of State has both the duty to maintain a voter registration database that is screened for non-citizens, and the authority to use available federal and state agency databases to do so, yet has never run an audit of the state voter registration database to remove non-citizens; and
Whereas, these circumstances and reports have not only significantly and negatively impacted voter confidence in the integrity of Washington State’s elections, but have also put the citizenship eligibility of many legal immigrants in jeopardy when someone else fraudulently casts a ballot in their name.
Now therefore be it resolved, that the Skagit County Republican Party (SCRP) calls for the immediate cessation of automatic and same-day voter registration, and for the Department of Licensing and the Department of Social and Health Services to be prohibited from registering voters or having access to voter registration data; and
Be it further resolved, that the SCRP, in accordance with the provisions and stipulations in RCW 29A.08.125 calls for Washington State’s Office of the Secretary of State to use ANY available federal or state database to assist in running a comprehensive audit to remove the names of non-citizens from the voter registration data base; and
Be it further resolved, that the SCRP will strongly support all Washington State policies and legislation that strive to protect non-citizens from intentionally or accidentally registering to vote, and from being registered to vote without their knowledge and consent; and
Be it further resolved, that the SCRP will support Washington State policies, and legislation that seeks to require and provide any reasonably-necessary financial assistance for citizen-verified identification for voter registration; and
Be it finally resolved, that the SCRP will collaborate with state and county officials, as well as with GOP leadership in Washington State, to help provide voters with assurance of election security and integrity, by advocating for full transparency and making all information concerning election processes available to the public.
Restoring Voter Confidence in Washington State’s Elections
with Specific Regard to Electronic Elections Systems
Whereas, Washington State residents have a right to assurance of election integrity; and
Whereas, elections officials in Washington State have a legal duty and an ethical obligation to provide publicly-verifiable information to voters so they are able to pursue and attain reasonable assurance of election integrity; and
Whereas, the ability to tamper with election tabulation data appears to be built into the software/firmware of each electronic tabulation system (e.g. the “weighted race feature” and manual adjudication) as well as into the operational interface used by elections officials; and
Whereas, numerous instances of election-tabulation irregularities related specifically to the use of electronic tabulation systems have been reported across the country, including irregularities that appear to be related to functions of the systems' software/firmware itself, as well as irregularities that are alleged to be unintentional errors made by elections officials while using the machines; and
Whereas, Washington State voters are not currently permitted to examine or audit the software/firmware, or data logs of these electronic tabulation systems; and
Whereas, appeals to Washington State courts for the ability to run independent audits have been refused; and
Whereas, independent audits are being rejected by Washington State officials under the guise of protecting proprietary information; and
Whereas, these circumstances and reports have significantly and negatively impacted voter confidence in the integrity of Washington State’s elections.
Now therefore be it resolved that the Skagit County Republican Party (SCRP) calls for an immediate and independent audit of Washington’s election systems software/firmware to obtain and provide to the public verifiable evidence that Washington state’s electronic voting and tabulation systems, and the processes they employ are secure; and
Be it further resolved that the SCRP calls for the use of regular, independent audits of our elections systems that include full analyses of each electronic voting system’s software/firmware to help verify that no inappropriate code or manipulative algorithms are embedded in the infrastructure; and
Be it further resolved, that the SCRP calls for a full analysis of each electronic voting system’s data-logs to identify and guard against inappropriate or unlawful use of the system; and
Be it further resolved, that the SCRP will support all policies and legislation that help facilitate government transparency and accountability concerning Washington State elections systems, and that strive to protect the ability of voters to be assured of election integrity by making such evidence publicly available; and
Be it further resolved, that the SCRP will oppose any policies and legislation that seek to impair or hinder government accountability and transparency and the ability of Washington State voters to seek out assurance of election integrity by limiting or prohibiting public access to relevant information and evidence; and
Be it finally resolved, that SCRP will collaborate with state and county officials, as well as GOP leadership in Washington State, to help provide voters with assurance of election security and integrity, by advocating for full transparency and making all information concerning elections processes available to the public.
On April 15, 2021 the SCRP Executive Board unanimously passed and officially adopted the Resolution and Initiatives below:
Restoring Voter Confidence in Washington State’s Elections
with Specific Regard to Election Integrity
Whereas, Washington State voters question the accuracy and precision of our elections and voting processes; and
Whereas, Washington State currently conducts elections by utilizing a mail-out ballot process; and
Whereas, the county auditors overseeing our elections cannot guarantee that mail-out ballots reach the intended recipients who are legally registered voters; and
Whereas, the county auditors overseeing our elections cannot assure that the returned ballots were filled out by the legally registered voter; and
Whereas, Washington State allows for same-day voter registration.
Whereas, Washington law does not sufficiently prevent the practice of ballot harvesting, which can only be cured by in person and strictly enforced absentee voting procedures; and
Whereas, Voting and vote tabulation via the internet could lead to widespread voter distrust and election fraud.
Whereas, the Department of Licensing (DOL) and DSHS register voters but do not verify their citizenship unless they have applied for an enhanced driver’s license or enhanced ID card.
Now therefore be it resolved that the Skagit County Republican Party (SCRP) supports legislation to require enhanced drivers’ licenses or enhanced ID cards as the only valid identification allowed for voting through the DOL, with funding mechanisms in place to prevent costs from ever being a barrier to voting; and
Be it further resolved that the SCRP calls for the cessation of ballot harvesting; and
Be it further resolved that the SCRP calls for the end of same-day voter registration and allow registered voters to change address (and vote with the new address) up to 28 days before election day; and
Be it further resolved that the SCRP calls for voting to be in person, with proper identification documenting citizenship and legal residence required to cast a legal vote; and mail-in voting to be only allowed upon request by the registered voter. Voting or vote tabulation via the internet shall be prohibited; and
Be it further resolved that the SCRP calls for each county auditor to do a mandatory 1,000 ballot hand recount (2,500 ballot hand recount if the county population exceeds 250,000) from random county voter batches, after election vote counting has been concluded and before county certification; and
Be it further resolved that the SCRP will allocate time and resources with leadership in Washington State counties to facilitate a validation of the voting systems, including forensic audits of procedures, processes, source codes & data to discover any irregularities and statutory deviations that may exist within the voting system; and
Be it finally resolved that the SCRP calls for a transparent process by confirming that voting systems within Washington State be relied upon to provide an accurate count of the votes and assure that the ballot-counting process be observable and documented from drop-box to ballot storage, all the way through to the final validation of the votes.
PROVIDING FOR SECURE COUNTING OF VOTES IN WASHINGTON STATE
SECTION 1: Tabulation machines that are capable of manipulating ballots or vote totals in software, or by any other means, shall not be used in any vote tabulation for an election held in the State of Washington.
SECTION 2: Tabulation machines shall not be capable of electronically transmitting voter data, vote totals, software, or any other information; between tabulation machines, across the internet, or by any electronic means.
SECTION 3: Tabulation machines shall continuously display, in real time, in public view, the number of votes inserted for counting, the number counted, and the number it did not count. Each tabulation device will produce a time and date stamped printed report of the final result displayed on its screen, the unique identifier for the tabulation device, and the tabulated vote total for each question submitted for tabulation. The printed report shall be copied and transmitted to the Secretary of State and shall be made available to the public at the time it is transmitted.
SECTION 4: Each County Auditor shall count by hand no less than 1.5 percent of the ballots in every county, including ballots from each precinct or subdivision of the county, and compare the hand-count totals to the tabulation machine count totals of the same ballots. The comparison shall be made within three days after election day, and the result shall be available to the public upon completion.
SECTION 5: This Act shall not be construed to remove or diminish any other provision of law providing for the security and integrity of elections, but the provisions of this act shall take precedence over any other provision of law, and if any provision of this act is declared unconstitutional the remaining provisions of this act shall remain in full force and affect.
PROVIDING SECURE MAIL-IN VOTING IN WASHINGTON STATE
SECTION 1: No vote shall be counted in any election held in the State of Washington unless the voter has established legal eligibility to vote, and the auditor of the county in which the vote is cast has the voter's name, citizenship, and place of residence on file at least seven days prior to election day.
SECTION 2: A complete searchable electronic list of legal voters shall be provided by the auditor to each political party and candidate no less than five days prior to election day.
SECTION 3: Any ballot issued by a county auditor for use by a voter, other than at an official in-person polling place, shall be contained in an envelope bearing a code unique to the voter that the envelope and ballot were issued to.
SECTION 4: Any vote cast other than at an official in-person polling place, must be contained in the coded envelope issued by the county auditor, must be physically received in the auditor’s office, or be placed in a secure lockbox that is under continuous monitoring by the auditor, by the close of polling on election day. Each envelope shall be stamped with the time and date the auditor took custody of the envelope. The unique coding of the envelope containing the ballot shall be recorded in the voter roll in the place allotted for the signature of the voter. There shall be absolutely no voting or vote tabulation via the internet.
SECTION 5: This Act shall not be construed to remove or diminish any other provision of law providing for the security and integrity of elections, but the provisions of this act shall take precedence over any other provision of law, and if any provision of this act is declared unconstitutional the remaining provisions of this act shall remain in full force and affect.
On Saturday, May 15 at the Washington State Republican Party State Committee Meeting there was a Town Hall featuring WA State Secretary of State Kim Wyman. I am respectfully disputing the SOS answer to my question regarding over 1/2 of WA State County voting machines being legally certified for the 2018 and 2020 elections due to testing laboratories lapsed Election Assistance Commission (EAC) certifications. To keep it simple, on Saturday I asked the SOS about WA states 17 counties Clear Ballot voting machines being legally certified by her for the elections, because the Pro V & V lab EAC 2-year certification had lapsed Feb 25, 2017 and was not renewed until Feb 1, 2021 (the situation is actually much worse than 17 counties).
Secretary Wyman implied that if the lab doing the testing does not want to pay the fee to renew its certification of accreditation, the state's voting machines can still be certified. My understanding is that Kim is saying if there were no changes / modifications made to the voting machines or software then she can certify the machines. However, there were significant changes made to the machines via software upgrades. Most unfortunately during voting machine upgrades oftentimes election data is completely deleted from the machine's hard drive.
For all other industries, i.e. expired Business License, Insurance license, Real-Estate license, Contractors License, Drivers License, etc. you are not allowed to operate legally and are forced to pay a fine, have license revoked, or even perhaps go to jail, until renewal of such licenses. But in the case of the most important and sacred of them all, Elections, it is somehow not relevant if a lab accreditation by a government agency has lapsed and are continuing to do business in their normal capacity. I contend that any certification of voting machines should be invalid if the testing lab is not certified / approved, this is backed up by:
Voting system requirements.
(1) No voting device or its component software may be certified by the secretary of state unless it:
(a) Secures to the voter secrecy in the act of voting.
(b) Permits the voter to vote for any person for any office and upon any measure that he or she has the right to vote for;
(c) Correctly registers all votes cast for any and all persons and for or against any and all measures;
(d) Provides that a vote for more than one candidate cannot be cast by one single operation of the voting device or vote tally system except when voting for President and Vice President of the United States;
(e) Produces a machine countable and human readable paper record for each vote that may be accepted or rejected by the voter before finalizing his or her vote. The paper record of an electronic vote may not be removed from the device by the voter. If the voting device is programmed to display the ballot in multiple languages, the paper record produced must be printed in the language used by the voter; and
(f) Has been tested and approved by the appropriate voting system test laboratory approved by the United States election assistance commission.
It is also important to note that WA State follows the strictest procedures of Voting System Machine (“VSM”) certification.
RCW 29A.12.080: No voting device shall be approved by the Secretary of State unless it: (5) Except for functions or capabilities unique to this state, has been tested and certified by an independent testing authority designated by the United States Election Assistance Commission.
All voting systems, voting devices, and vote tallying systems must meet applicable federal standards and be certified and approved by the Secretary of State before they can be used in Washington state pursuant to RCW 29A.12.020. WAC 434-33-010.
Additionally, it says on the WA State SOS website - System Security / Tabulation Systems: Before a System is Washington State Certified, it must be tested by an Election Assistance Commission (EAC) accredited, independent testing authority.
The Pro V & V Voting Machine Testing Lab chose to allow their accreditation to expire, and therefore they no longer met the Federal Standard they were contracted to adhere to. The EAC and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) regulations are very clear, VSTL's MUST BE ACCREDITED EVERY TWO YEARS!
To make matters worse, according to the EAC website VSTL reports are used outdated 2005 Clear Ballot certification guidelines, and the WA State 2020 Clear Ballot elections systems had many known defects that were subject to vulnerability, and election log files may have been corrupted. Some examples of these know defects from the report include:
* The image accompanying the rejection message for judge's initials disappeared if the language changed.
* On ballots with multiple errors, some error messages previously failed to appear.
* The write-ins report did not filter- out overvoted choices.
* Reporting data was lost when the paper was removed and not replaced for 48 hours or more.
* The logs would be corrupted when shutting down the system.
Also, reported ClearCount UI Enhancements included: Removing the pop-up message asking for confirmation of a modification: "This already got adjudicated by an algorithm."
The question needs to be asked: How did the defects in the WA State Voting Systems affect the results of our states elections?
In 25 WA State counties VSTL's were not accredited to certify the voting machines software or hardware. Because of the 49 state legislative districts overlapping the 39 state counties, this directly affected the majority of state legislative races. Most all of the WA State 2020 elections are Null & Void and material harm to WA voters in the 2020 and 2018 elections has resulted.
2020 EFFECTED: VOTERS COUNTIES DISTRICTS SENATORS REPS
IN DISPUTE: 3,337,135 25 47 44 90
TOTAL: 4,056,454 39 49 49 98
% OF TOTAL 82% 64% 96% 90% 92%
2018 EFFECTED VOTES:
IN DISPUTE 2,786,022
% oF TOTAL 90%
Any voting machine certifications or audits performed by VSTLs when they were not accredited according to the law were not valid – period – because they were not performed by VSTLs accredited according to the law.
Additionally, Secretary of State Wyman failed to do her job as she allowed Washington State Voting Machines to be used which were not properly certified due to the Unaccredited Voting Systems Testing Laboratories.
WSRP Election Integrity Chairman
Clear Ballot’s system creates two logs while the system is running: The Election Activity Log (EAL) and the Web Activity Log (WAL). The EAL records events which are election specific, and the WAL records events for all elections within the jurisdiction. Some overlapping information exists between the two logs. However, each log is distinct and contains unique information, and together they are considered audit logs for the ClearCount system. See exhibit A from the ClearCount Functionality Description Manual.
The WAL records information from two additional sources the EAL does not, which are AdminUser and Linux. Monitoring access to these sources are important to ensure security practices have been followed. See exhibit B-1 and B-2 from ClearCount Election Administration Guide.
Under normal circumstances there should be no logins to the Linux admin account during an election. This account is only supposed to be used by Clear Ballot to diagnose problems and reinstall software. Logins outside of that could be a sign of unauthorized access to the system. See exhibit C from the ClearCount Election Preparation and Installation Guide.
Clear Ballot’s system uses both EAL and WAL for in-process auditing purposes. See exhibit D from the ClearCount Functionality Description Manual section 1.5.3.
Instructions in the manual state the WAL must be backed up separately prior to any upgrades, such as the upgrades done by Clear Ballot that deleted the WAL in several counties within Washington State. See exhibit E from the Election Preparation and Installation Guide.
If scanning stops and is resumed later, the EAL and the WAL should be checked before resuming the scanning of ballots after a shut down. Both logs are needed for system operation. See exhibit F from the Election Administration Guide.
If someone were trying to gain access to the system, and did not enter the correct password, this would only be logged in the WAL. See exhibit G from the ClearCount Election Administration Guide.
In the 1.5 version that was used by the 13 counties that deleted the logs, the WAL is the only log that records when the “display vote totals” feature is turned off or on. This is important because turning on this feature before 8pm on election day is illegal. See exhibit H from the ClearCount Election Administration Guide.
June 3, 2021 The Big Lie, Not by Caroline Reynolds
Many voters who voted Republican in the Nov. 2020 election believe that it was stolen and that Biden and Harris are illegitimate occupiers of the White House. The Democrats and the mainstream media call this “The Big Lie.” Following is evidence to the contrary.
The three categories of evidence are somewhat arbitrary. I believe the events and analyses highlighted in the last category are the most significant.
A. This first category contains incidents of suspected fraudthat are probably not determinative because they are too small, not systemic, not provable to favor one candidate over the other, or just machine “glitches” or some other excuse, but important nonetheless. These instances taken one at a time in court cases don’t amount to much for a presidential race, but for local races, they do make a big difference. If taken collectively they could make a difference in the presidential race, but our court system doesn’t work that way.
1) In Michigan, more than 500 mail-in ballots for Trump/Pence were “dumped” and later found to be “misplaced and accidentally not included in the results.”
2) Michigan postal workers and others were told to back-date about 100,000 absentee ballots so they would be accepted and counted. This was sworn to in an affidavit.
3) Box of ballots from people not on voter rolls found in Detroit.
4) Nov. 20, proof of election fraud in MI and PA and illegal votes in WI according to sworn affidavits. A whistleblower from Smartmatic tells how their software rigs elections.
5) In Fulton County. GA, over 900 sequentially numbered military ballots were for the Biden/Harris ticket. Not one military vote was for Trump/Pence. In 2016 Trump took Fulton County. by 26%.
6) Matt Braynard’s Voter Integrity Project estimated that, in Georgia, 12,670 votes were from those not eligible to vote in the state.
7) In AZ a poll worker witness testified that she was instructed to let people vote who were not registered or were from out of state, but not if they were pro-Trump voters from other counties. Trump voters were sent away.
8) In De Kalb County. GA, a hand recount revealed 9,626 votes improperly allocated to Biden/Harris.
9) 700,000 more absentee ballots counted than mailed out in PA.
10) A subcontractor employee testified he drove as many as 288,000 ballots illegally across state lines from NY to Lancaster PA. This was provided in sworn testimony.
11) In states that Biden/Harris supposedly won, Biden was expected to have ‘coattails’ that help the down-ballot candidates win. Biden did not have any coattails because his coat wasn’t authentic.
12) In Mike Lindell’s 2 hr. long video, Absolute Proof released 2/5, there is strong evidence provided for local, typical fraud such as dead people voting, out of state residents voting, people double voting, fake ballots, breaks in the chain of custody, back-dating ballots, more people voting than are registered, etc. in MI., NV., PA, WI., and GA. In most of these states that amounted to hundreds of thousands of votes in question.
13) On May 18, attorney Matt Deperno, reported that he had determined that the voting machines in Antrim County., Mich. can be accessed and totally manipulated even after an election by backdating all the voting information.
14) In Windham County. NH, when machines were audited, the votes for Republicans were consistently undercounted, but Democrat votes were not. It was also determined that no two tabulating machines resulted in the same number of votes.
B. This second category contains incidents that are larger,more likely to have an impact, and/or more provable, but probably would be argued by the opposition still not significant enough to impact the presidential election if taken one-by-one in a court case.
1) Nov. 4, at about 1 AM Eastern Time, WI., MI., PA., NV., AZ, and GA. all stopped counting in unison for about 3 hours. Trump/Pence were leading when the voting stopped in all those swing states except Nevada where it was about tied. After the “pause” Biden/Harris were leading with an unusually large number of statistically abnormal (impossible) votes in those states.
2) In Pennsylvania, late absentee ballots were counted anyway. The dates on these ballots were “impossible” and there were 23,000 of them. In addition, in Delaware County. PA, 50,000 votes on USB cards were missing.
3) By Nov. 8, the news was out that programs called “Hammer” and “Scorecard” could grab vote totals off the internet and change them in real-time and that this happened in the Nov. 2020 election. This according to a former NSA Senior Analyst who got the info from attorney Sidney Powell who got the info from the person who developed this capability. The reportage was confirmed by Navid Keshavarz-Nia.
4) As reported on Nov. 8, a Detriot poll worker observed a van with out-of-state plates, unloading 61 boxes of ballots at 4 a.m. on Nov. 4. Another report says at least 50 boxes unloaded from a van registered to the city of Detroit at about 3:30 a.m. Nov. 4. This is 8 hours after the deadline for receiving votes. The van left and returned with more boxes about an hour later.
5) By Nov. 13, three experts discovered that the ballot-counting machines didn’t count ballots. Instead, their images are tabulated. Often the images are not retained as required by law. If they are not retained, the automatic storage features of the machines have been overridden by manual means. This happened in MA and MI. Without the images, audits must be done with much more difficulty, by hand.
6) Reported Nov.13, an MIT data scientist and Fulbright Scholar learned that there is a “weighted” feature internal to some of the machines. With manipulation, this allows, as an example, for 1 Trump/Pence vote to be counted as 0.75 votes and 1 Biden/Harris vote to be counted as 1.25 votes.
7) Alleged Philadelphia mob boss (Skinny Joe Merlino) supposedly was delivered 300,000 raw ballots before the polls closed on Nov. 3, to be marked for Biden/Harris. The dirty work was allegedly requested of Merlino by PA Democrat Party operatives. Merlino was reportedly paid $10/ballot for his dirty work. The ballots marked for Biden/Harris were taken to a Philadelphia convention center for counting. Merlino was willing to testify to this in exchange for an “expungement of his criminal record.”
8) By Dec. 2, Sharyl Attkisson reported that in Georgia, the statistical analysis determined that after Trump/Pence was in the lead, Biden/Harris began to gain ground by 4,800 votes over and over in successive updates until he led Trump by about 1,000 votes. In some updates, Trump actually lost votes, an impossibility.
9) Attkisson reports that a former military intelligence analyst alleged he had proof of foreign interference through Dominion’s voting machine server connections to Iran, China, and Serbia relative to the Michigan election results. This was in a lawsuit filed by Sidney Powell.
10) Attkisson reports that late in the evening of Nov. 3 in Philadelphia, Trump/Pence was leading Biden/Harris by 285,000 votes. Then 44 batches of ballots giving Biden about 6,000, 12,000, or 18,000 net votes turned the result to a 46,000 vote win for Biden. The multiples of 6,000 (x2 or x3) are highly suspicious. That was a swing of 331,000 votes to Biden’s favor.
11) Dec.14, in Antrim County., MI it was reported that a Dominion Voting System was shown by a forensic team to generate 68% of ballots to be in “error.” The machines were designed to do this. The ballot errors were intentionally generated. The ballot errors are then set aside to be adjudicated with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail.
12) On Dec. 16, Attorney Jesse Binnall reported to the U.S. Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, that in Nevada, mail-in ballots went from 70,000 in 2016 to over 690,000 in the Nov. 2020 election. This was due to last-minute changes in state election law that provided for universal mail voting but did not provide sufficient safeguards. As a result, over 42,000 people voted more than once; at least 1,500 dead people voted; more than 19,000 people voted who did not live in NV; about 8,000 people voted from non-existent addresses; over 15,000 votes came from commercial or vacant addresses, and over 4,000 non-citizens voted.
13) Peter Navaro’s self-generated report available by Dec. 17 shows vote irregularities and illegalities in multiple states. In Arizona alone, 254,722 possible illegal votes were documented. The Biden/Harris “victory” in that state amounted to only 10,457 votes.
14) Jan. 9, Lt. Gen. (retired) Thomas McInerney, in a casual speech with reporters present, gave his opinions about election fraud. There was not much evidence provided. He did however allege that Jim Comey sold Hammer and Scorecard to the Chinese so that votes could be “modulated.” He also confirmed Italy’s role in changing votes. He also said, quoting Trump, that about 142,722 (he wasn’t sure of the exact number that Trump gave) votes were switched from Trump/Pence to Biden/Harris at 06:31 on Nov. 4. The specificity of Trump’s statement struck McInerney as indicative of special intelligence.
15) John Ratcliffe, then Director of National Intelligence, said in a letter to Congress, obtained by the Washington Examiner Jan. 17 that China did seek to influence the 2020 U.S. election.
16) Mike Lindell in his video, Absolute Proof interviews experts in cybersecurity and information warfare. These experts claimed the voting systems used were compromised causing extraordinary rates of adjudication (see B-11): 68%-82% in Antrim County., Mich. and 93.6% in one case in Fulton County., GA. The machines were intentionally set to do this. Ballots set aside for adjudication because the machine detects an error, are decided and counted without oversight. A normal adjudication rate is less than 1%.
17) On Feb. 20 there was a report published that alleges a firm in Guangdong, China had printed counterfeit ballots for the U.S. election at a rate of 500,000 per month since July.
18) According to the 5/20 Tierney Real News report, 15,000 ballots were cast in Georgia before they were picked up from drop boxes. An impossibility. Also, an audit in AZ showed thousands of ballots with no backup ballot meaning that they were fake ballots.
C. The third category of incidents and analyses is of the greatest significance for the presidential election. The incidents are more systemic and the analyses are much more sophisticated and detailed. They are game-changers.
1) GA, MI, PA, and WI violated the Constitution by altering election procedures without their state Legislatures changing their state election laws, rules, and procedures. This was done illegally using the Covid-19 pandemic as an excuse. These states allowed wholesale mail-in and absentee voting, which violates state election laws, thus opening the door wide to potential fraud. SCOTUS would not hear the case.
2) As reported on Nov. 8, Antrim County, Michigan, a traditionally red county, showed a huge bump for Biden/Harris of 130,000 votes in the early morning of Nov. 4 after the “pause.” No votes at that time for Trump/Pence and the totals from the voter machines did not agree with the paper print-outs. A recount using the paper tapes showed Trump to be the winner.
3) By Nov. 12, a report showed that votes were switched from Trump/Pence to Biden/Harris in multiple states. The reporting claims that in these states (WI., IL., LA., TN., MN., AZ., CA., VA., OH., GA., NY., MI., Fl., NJ., and PA.) anywhere from 2,078 votes to 220,883 votes were switched from Trump to Biden. All of the states mentioned were using Dominion system voting machines. By Dec. 17 a video was out showing raw data from multiple AZ counties including Maricopa that documented 700,000 votes transferred from Trump to Biden in 8 counties. A provided map showed the number of stolen votes in each of the 8 counties. On Dec. 30, during a Georgia state senate hearing, it was revealed that 30,593 votes were deducted from Trump’s total vote and 12,173 of those votes were switched to Biden. Georgia used Dominion machines for the election.
4) As reported on Nov. 13, three experts analyzed four Michigan counties. They found a minimum of 69,000 votes were shifted from Trump/Pence to Biden/Harris in just the 4 counties.
5) By Dec. 11, Sidney Powell reported that a Dominion Tabulator was tested in Ware County., GA by inserting the same number of ballots marked for Trump/Pence as were marked for Biden/Harris. The Dominion Tabulator showed Biden won by 26%. The tabulator did this by counting every Trump vote as 0.87 of a vote and counting every Biden vote as 1.13 votes (see B-6).
6) On Jan. 6, Maria Zack, founder of Nations in Action, was interviewed on video. She revealed that a senior software engineer/ whistleblower in Italy confessed in an affidavit that he had uploaded software that gave the instructions to change votes from Trump/Pence to Biden/Harris. The upload went to a satellite owned by the large Italian Company, Leonardo, then to servers in Germany, and then to the U.S. The CIA was reportedly involved and so were Dominion machines. The votes in seventeen states were affected including GA. Governor Kemp was informed. The sworn testimony of the software engineer mentioned that this happened when it was realized that Biden was losing.
7) Jan. 12, a 36-page report regarding foreign election interference in our Nov. 2020 election was released by Stanford researcher, Jovan Pulitzer. He states that 65 foreign countries were involved in the attack of over 600 county polling centers. He stated that “this is vetted and factual.” His report charges irregularities and fraud in MI., PA., WI., MN., GA., NV., AZ., and NM. The report states “Critical infrastructure [was] utilized …….. to subvert the will of United States voters and install a China ally.” The researcher provided evidence at a GA. Senate hearing that the Chinese Communist Party financially controlled Dominion Voting machines and the testing of Smartmatic Software used with those machines. He also stated in the hearing that without counterfeit ballots, Trump almost certainly would have won.
8) Mike Lindell’s Absolute Proof, a 2 hr. long video released Feb. 5, features experts who describe documented evidence of machine manipulation of tens of thousands of votes accomplished by the intentional setting of voting systems to weight votes (see B-66) using algorithms (instructions) that have since been unraveled. The weighting was in Biden’s favor. 7,000 votes in Antrim County., Mich were flipped from Trump/Pence to Biden/Harris. Even more astounding is the foreign interference primarily from China where votes were simply deducted from one candidate and given to another, or injected for the candidate of choice (Biden). Other countries (Spain, UK, Germany, and Italy) are also implicated. Our own federal government is also alleged to have been involved. The DOJ shut down investigations into the election and also tried to shut down court cases dealing with potential election fraud.
9) Mike Lindell’s Absolute Interference, a 2 hr. long video released about Mar. 19, implicates China, Iran, Serbia, Spain, Italy, Germany, and Russia in the U.S. election fraud. Per Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, in one county of NH, the vote on Nov. 3 started with a gift of 300 votes for Biden/Harris before the polls even opened. Dr. Douglas Frank stated that people that don’t exist were registered and then votes were ‘provided’ for them. He also indicated that in cases where voters were told at the polls that they had already voted, that this was because the algorithm had already voted for them. Per a camouflaged voice from a person called “John”, there is absolute proof of incursion into 150 election servers in 14 different states by China. The incursions also include multiple offices of the secretaries of state. “John” stated that “China chose Biden/Harris, not the American people.”
A cybersecurity and advanced threats expert, who was not named and whose image was blurred, spoke of a cyber footprint that was locked in time. He then went into detail about 19 instances of incursion. He said all of these 19 incursions were initiated by China and that 2,295 counties in the US had been attacked in all 50 states. Votes for Trump/Pence went down over time and Biden/Harris went up. The downtrend is impossible in a valid system. In just these 19 incursions, 518,617 votes switched from Trump to Biden. The unnamed person stated that using data from just these incursions, Trump won AZ, MI, WI, PA, and GA.
10) Mike Lindell’s Scientific Proof, a 1 hr. long video released Mar. 31, is devoted almost entirely to the work of Dr. Douglas G. Frank, a Ph.D. physicist who looked in-depth into vote manipulation by voting machines. Dr. Frank adeptly presents multiple graphs and charts to make his case. His first clue that there was something amiss was when he looked at a voter database and noticed that there were far too many registered voters who voted only in the Nov. 3, 2020 election. He and his volunteer team knocked on 1600 doors and found out that 32% of them did not exist. They were phantom voters. This led to checking a curve of registrations by age group against a curve of ballots actually submitted by age group. This curve comparison shows gaps pointing to which demographics don’t vote as much and subsequently where there is room to ‘provide’ ballots without exceeding the numbers of registered voters in that demographic. Dr. Frank determined how much room there was for the fraudulent expansion of the votes (registrations vs. actual voting) in each demographic in 14 counties in Ohio, took an average of that discrepancy for each age group, and plotted the discrepancies. The curve can be described mathematically with only 6 numbers instead of 82 (ages 18 thru 100) plus a seventh number for turnout to predict the 2020 election numbers. His predictions fit perfectly with ballots submitted (not necessarily all valid). The fit was so perfect in all 88 counties that it was statistically impossible as shown by extremely high correlation coefficients (R) – even 1.00. For example, it showed that across the whole state of Ohio, the exact same percentage of 70 yr. olds voted in each county. This was true for all age groups and is not normal behavior. It could maybe be accepted in a precinct or two, but not across 88 counties and all with the exact same formula (algorithm) for deceit. It could only be accomplished by machine manipulation of registrations and votes and Dr. Frank had discovered the algorithm that accounted for the fraud. He also discovered because he noticed the same two strange little glitches in all the curves of county data (impossible), that the algorithm was based on 2010 census data. Those population data were used to program the voting machines to increase registrations so that the illegally input votes would not exceed registration numbers for each demographic thus making it less suspicious. An adjusted algorithm for PA. showed the same evidence of deceit. However, because the turnout was so great, and Trump/Pence voters so predominant, the algorithms were not enough. Therefore, we get the shut down in the middle of the night so algorithms could be adjusted and more illegal votes input into the system. Thus in one county in Colorado, 150% of the population was ‘registered’ to vote. In fact, in the first 20 or so counties listed by Dr. Frank, in Colorado, there were more registered to vote than in the total population. This anomaly may not have been discovered if 2020 census data were available and used in the programmed machine algorithms. The voting machines had to be, and were, online before, during, and after the election to accomplish this. They are not supposed to be online at all. These illegal vote additions occurred across the country, not just in swing states. So even in states where Trump/Pence was given a win, they won by much more than was reported. Apologies to Mike Lindell and Dr. Frank if this summary doesn’t do them justice.
11) On or about June 3, Mike Lindell released another video, Absolutely 9-0, in which a cyber expert explains and shows the data that were used by machines in China to alter votes in U.S. machines. The machine data (called PCaps for packet captures) are encrypted, but Lindell’s hired experts translated them and they show irrefutable evidence of vote flips from Trump to Biden and not the other way around. These data can’t be altered and can’t even be obtained after the fact. They must be recorded during the hack and they were. Lindell showed evidence of enough vote flips by an incursion into our machines to give the election to Trump in MI, WI, GA, PA, and AZ.
In summary, the Nov. 2020 election was stolen; there are a lot of data to substantiate fraud; it is not a conspiracy theory; judges have dismissed cases on procedural grounds and not the merits; Trump/Pence won the election. If the courts – particularly SCOTUS hear this evidence. Trump will be our president again. I hope it is not an idle wish.
P.S. There is at least one citation available for each listed item (A.-1 thru C-11). If you wish, I can send you my notes which are consistent with the outline and have the citations.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caroline Reynolds graduated from Milwaukee Downer College (now merged with Lawrence University) with a B.A. and 2 full majors (Chemistry and Biology). She received her M.S. degree from Northwestern University in Biological Science. Caroline has held multiple jobs, but probably most significant is 18 years as a staff member at Los Alamos National Laboratory in the discipline of environmental science.